Monday, November 4, 2013

Jason Derulo

This is a sports blog. Just not this post. I'm kind of bored of sports right now, and I have no idea why.

I'm going to spend this post to tell you how amazing "Tattoos" is.

Jason Derulo kicked off his career with "Whatcha Say" which was #1 on the Billboard for a couple of weeks. He had a couple of other songs that made it to the Billboard like "Ridin' Solo", "In My Head", "Don't Wanna Go Home", and "It Girl". So I have no idea why he isn't as popular as he was.

O.K. so like it is AMAZING, as I said before. My favorite is Talk Dirty ft. 2 Chainz. It's really good except for 2 Chainz, but what with 2 Chainz is good. DOS CADENAS

"The Other Side" is good, but it became all mainstream.

"Trumpets" and "Stupid Love" are my second favorites. Especially Trumpets. I can't describe these with words.

Whoever reads this should take my word for it and go listen to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment